Salted Caramel Marble Shell Overnight Oats submitted by Caitlin S.
Makes one serving
445 calories / 19F / 46C / 29P
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tbs. OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter
- 1/2 Tbs. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 25g milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- Dash cinnamon
- 20g dark chocolate chips
- Drop of coconut oil, optional for thinning chocolate for shell topping
Optional Toppings not included in macros:
- Sea salt
1. In a bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and protein powder. Add 1/2 tablespoon of Salted Caramel Butter and maple syrup.
2. Place 1/3 of the mixture into a bowl or container. Add the oats, milk, chia seeds, and cinnamon and mix well to combine. Layer the remaining yogurt mixture over the oats.
3. Place the chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and add a very small amount of coconut oil, if you choose to help thin the chocolate (be careful not to add too much or it could affect how the shell hardens). Microwave until chocolate chips are melted, approximately 1-2 minutes, and stir. Coat the oats with the melted chocolate.
4. Drizzle the remaining Salted Caramel Butter on top of the melted chocolate (the single-serve packets are great for this part! You can also use a toothpick or the tip of a knife to craft a fun marbled design).
5. Add any additional toppings of your choice and refrigerate overnight to let oats combine and shell harden. Enjoy in the morning!