Reese’s Frozen Fudge
Makes 6 servings
155 calories / 12.5F / 6C / 5P
- 1/4 cup OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbs. grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- Mix the Sweet Classic PB with the maple syrup and vanilla. Spoon 1/2 Tbs. of the mixture into an ice cube tray, making 6 servings. Freeze for 30+ minutes.
- Add the Buckeye Brownie Peanut Butter and the Butter or coconut oil into a bowl. Microwave for 10-20 seconds or until the butter/coconut oil is melted. Whisk together until smooth. Spoon 1/2 Tbs. of the chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter mixture in the ice cube tray. Freeze 4+ hours. Enjoy!