Crispy Peanut Butter Cups
Makes two servings
330 calories / 14.5F / 37.5C / 12.5P
Peanut Butter Spread:
- 3 Tbs. OffBeat Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2-3 Tbs. water
- 2 Tbs. CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbs. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 caramel rice cakes
- Flaky sea salt
1. Add the peanut butter spread ingredients together and mix well.
2. Melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil.
3. Add peanut butter spread to two caramel rice cakes.
4.Drizzle melted chocolate over the top and spread smooth. Add flaky sea salt.
6. Let set in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!